Are you tired of walking down the street with a blue plastic bag hanging out of your pocket? Forget carrying that "Poop" bag in your pocket when out walking your dog. Use our "Poop" Bag Leather Case/Dispenser to carry a supply of bags with you. With our "Poop" Bag Holder, you can insert a standard roll of "Poop" bags and pull them out through the slot in the leather just like Kleenex. Easily attaches to any leash. Carry it on your wrist with the attached wrist strap or clip it to your belt loops with the attached clip. You'll be stylin' down the road with your dog while you keep your neighbors grass and the environment clean. 100% Leather. Ships in 3 to 5 working days.
Want another color? Call or Email us and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Our All Leather "Poop" Bag Case/Dispenser...
- Approximately 3" x 21/4"
- Available in Black, Brown or Tan
- Each "Poop" Bag Holder is custom made from the finest Leather
- May vary slightly from the picture
- NEW - Now with a Velcro Closure for easier use
- Handcrafted in the USA
Our Lifetime Warranty
MacPherson Custom Leather has been making quality leather products since 1927 right here in the U.S.A. We pride ourselves not only on our designs, but also on the fact that we use the finest available Leather, thread, hardware and rivets we can find. All of our leather products, purchased directly from us, provide you with a full warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship for life. If you experience any problems with the leather, stitching, hardware or rivets, obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)* from our website (or call us at 818-260-0091) to send it back to us we will repair or replace it for FREE. While our products are made to last a lifetime, the warranty does not cover misuse or abuse including, but not limited to, your dog using your item as a chew toy, your child deciding it would make a nice toy to play with in their bath, your horse deciding to exercise his muscles or your backup camera in your car failing causing you to drive over your item. Saddles have a 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship.
* To obtain an RMA, click on the Login link on our website then 1) if you set up an account with password, enter that information then select "view previous orders" or 2) if you checked out with a guest account, enter your email address and order number under the "Order Review" section. On the Order Details page scroll to the bottom and click on the "request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)" link under Returns.