The Maria Combo Purse/Hip Bag is made from the finest in Rustic Latigo Leather. In addition to a 1/2" shoulder strap, it has a Belt Loop and can be worn on your belt or you can purchase an optional belt with your order. It has a Scalloped Flap. Rustic Latigo gives that wonderful Old World look and gets better with age. We added a Concho to finish the look. (Concho Varies). Going out Dancing? Running? Grocery Shopping? just take The Maria with you and you'll have the choice to have both hands free or continue to use the cross shoulder strap.
Ships in 5 to 7 working days.
If ordering the optional Belt, please see the Belt Sizing Tab above for measurements, then select the Option Belt and then select your size before adding to cart.
The Maria Combo Purse/Hip Bag...
- Measures approximately 7" wide by 9" tall
- It has a 1" Gusset
- It has a 1/2" by approximately 48" removable shoulder strap
- It has a 11/2"Loop for your Belt (or purchase our Optional Belt)
- It has a beautiful and unique Scalloped Flap
- Rustic Latigo Leather in Brown or Black
- Concho on Flap (Concho Varies)
- Handcrafted in USA
The best measurement is to take an existing belt you wear and measure from the fold in the leather at the buckle end to the hole you wear the belt on and use that number (to the next highest even number).
We determine our belt size by measuring from the fold in the leather at the buckle end of belt to the center hole. That gives you 3 holes up and down. We start the holes at 3" from the tip and add 7 holes 3/4" apart for maximum adjustment and fit rather than the typical 5 holes, 1" apart.
All of our belts come with snaps at the buckle to allow you to use different buckles.
Our Lifetime Warranty
MacPherson Custom Leather has been making quality leather products since 1927 right here in the U.S.A. We pride ourselves not only on our designs, but also on the fact that we use the finest available Leather, thread, hardware and rivets we can find. All of our leather products, purchased directly from us, provide you with a full warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship for life. If you experience any problems with the leather, stitching, hardware or rivets, obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)* from our website (or call us at 818-260-0091) to send it back to us we will repair or replace it for FREE. While our products are made to last a lifetime, the warranty does not cover misuse or abuse including, but not limited to, your dog using your item as a chew toy, your child deciding it would make a nice toy to play with in their bath, your horse deciding to exercise his muscles or your backup camera in your car failing causing you to drive over your item. Saddles have a 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship.
* To obtain an RMA, click on the Login link on our website then 1) if you set up an account with password, enter that information then select "view previous orders" or 2) if you checked out with a guest account, enter your email address and order number under the "Order Review" section. On the Order Details page scroll to the bottom and click on the "request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)" link under Returns.