Smithies Leather Suspenders has been making these Firefighter Suspenders for the past 27 years. They are Designed by Firefighters for Firefighters. They are manufactured from the finest bridle leather and saddle stitching. Smithies says we've solved the problem of sagging turnout pants! Our motto is "You Fight the Fires...Smithies will keep your pants up!"
Why Buy From Us?
- We are the Owner and Manufacturer of Smithies Suspenders
- We offer the Best Price Available
- You get an Extra Pair of Keepers with each order (a $15.00 value)
- We do repairs and adjustments directly at no charge
Ships in 4-6 working days. With personalization, add 2 working days.Personalize Info:
To personalize your Strap(s)/Patch, Fill in the Personalize Box space above with the information. If you are wanting a Logo on the Patch as opposed to name and/or numbers, please email us an image file of your logo. Depending on the complexity of the logo, there may be an additional charge. We will contact you if that is the case and let you know the cost. Name or initials vary in size depending on number of letters and width of straps. When personalizing both straps, put the info on separate lines in the Personalize Box.
Please call with us at 818-260-0091 with any questions you may have.BEFORE ORDERING be sure to refer to the Sizing tab for proper sizing.
Our Smithies Patch shown above is included in the price.
Please Note: Laser Engraving won't show on Black and therefore we can only "stamp emboss" letters on the straps. All other personalization will be done with Laser Engraving unless you specify "stamp embossed" in the note section of your order or email us after submitting your order.
Logo on Patch: Due to the fixed location of the rivets on the Patch, there could be some overlap of a rivet or re-sizing of your image on your custom patch, if custom patch is chosen. Laser Engraving has no color. Please keep in mind that artwork with substantial detail may not reproduce exactly, and you may lose some of the detail, due to the limitations of Laser Engraving.
Please Note that personalized Suspenders are not returnable.
These are high quality, all Leather Suspenders:
- Specially designed all leather "button ends" (Keepers) that stay put.
- Heavy Duty Roller Buckles for quick easy adjustment.
- Made from High Quality Bridle Leather.
- No Elastic at all, so no worries about stretch.
- Used by Firefighters for over 27 years with excellent results.
- 1-1/2" wide straps standard. 2" wide straps optional
- Laser Engraved or Embossed Name/Initials Optional (see photo above)
- Custom Back Patch Optional (see photo above)
- Sternum (Breast) Strap available
- Replacement Keepers available
- May work for Globe and Morning Pride Turn-Outs with belt loops (call or e-mail us before ordering)
These quality suspenders by Smithies will provide you with years of service. Once you've worn Smithies suspenders, you won't be satisfied with any others.
Our Lifetime Warranty
MacPherson Custom Leather has been making quality leather products since 1927 right here in the U.S.A. We pride ourselves not only on our designs, but also on the fact that we use the finest available Leather, thread, hardware and rivets we can find. All of our leather products, purchased directly from us, provide you with a full warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship for life. If you experience any problems with the leather, stitching, hardware or rivets, obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)* from our website (or call us at 818-260-0091) to send it back to us we will repair or replace it for FREE. While our products are made to last a lifetime, the warranty does not cover misuse or abuse including, but not limited to, your dog using your item as a chew toy, your child deciding it would make a nice toy to play with in their bath, your horse deciding to exercise his muscles or your backup camera in your car failing causing you to drive over your item. Saddles have a 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship.
* To obtain an RMA, click on the Login link on our website then 1) if you set up an account with password, enter that information then select "view previous orders" or 2) if you checked out with a guest account, enter your email address and order number under the "Order Review" section. On the Order Details page scroll to the bottom and click on the "request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)" link under Returns.