Our Fire Axe Scabbards are hand-made from the finest quality Heavy Duty Veg-Tanned Harness leather with heavy duty saddle stitching. These scabbards are custom designed by Firefighters for Firefighters.
Ships in 5 to 7 working days.
NOTE: Name or Initials are only embossed within the stitched area on the flap of the scabbard.
Our Heavy Duty Harness Leather Scabbard...
- Available in Oiled, Natural or Black leather
- Heavy Duty Harness Leather insures years of use
- Wide Velcro closure
- Metal reinforced 360™ metal swivel
- 21/2" x by 52" Belt with Dee Rings
- Pick Head or Flat Head Styles
- JP Special Scabbard and Belt for the 28" 4lb head Pick Axe.
- Optional - 2" Utility Ring riveted to your belt
Our Lifetime Warranty
MacPherson Custom Leather has been making quality leather products since 1927 right here in the U.S.A. We pride ourselves not only on our designs, but also on the fact that we use the finest available Leather, thread, hardware and rivets we can find. All of our leather products, purchased directly from us, provide you with a full warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship for life. If you experience any problems with the leather, stitching, hardware or rivets, obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)* from our website (or call us at 818-260-0091) to send it back to us we will repair or replace it for FREE. While our products are made to last a lifetime, the warranty does not cover misuse or abuse including, but not limited to, your dog using your item as a chew toy, your child deciding it would make a nice toy to play with in their bath, your horse deciding to exercise his muscles or your backup camera in your car failing causing you to drive over your item. Saddles have a 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship.
* To obtain an RMA, click on the Login link on our website then 1) if you set up an account with password, enter that information then select "view previous orders" or 2) if you checked out with a guest account, enter your email address and order number under the "Order Review" section. On the Order Details page scroll to the bottom and click on the "request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)" link under Returns. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE BUTTON KEEPERS.